Petty Autopsy Points To Accidental Overdose

(SL) – Tom Petty’s death is being ruled as an accidental drug overdose. Petty died at the age of 66 last October. A Facebook post from Petty’s family shows that he was taking a variety of medications for a fractured hip, knee problems, and emphysema.

The Petty family says they take comfort in the fact that Petty died painlessly and was “beautifully exhausted” after doing what he loved the most, playing with the Heartbreakers.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s