(SL)- I’ve always wanted to try one of these after seeing it on the Food Network and never realized it was so easy to make.
Ingredients: 4 eggs (or however many you want to make), flour, Italian bread crumbs, vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
- Soft Boil your eggs for 5-6 minutes, take the eggs out and put them in ice water for about 10-15 mins to cool them all the way down.
- Take 2 cups of Italian Bread Crumbs, 1 egg and 1 cup of flour put all three in separate bowls.
- Peel egg place in flour, egg wash and then Italian Bread Crumbs, place back in egg wash and then Italian Bread Crumbs for thick crust.
- In a small sauce pot, heat 4 cups of oil
- put egg in hot grease for about 20-30 seconds, rotate to get full egg fried
Repeat for as many eggs as you have, add another egg or bread crumbs if needed and Voila!