(SL) – Forbes has released its annual list of hip-hop cash kings and as usual Puff Daddy is at the top of the crop with Jay Z close behind. Sean Combs can thank his huge deal with Ciroc for the bulk of the $62 million he earned.
Jay Z, who continues to make a killing off of Roc Nation and his champagne and cognac businesses, took the #2 spot with $53.5 million.
Dr. Dre, who owned the top spot in 2014 after Apple purchased Beats and he took home $620 million sits comfortably at #3 pocketing $41 million over the past year.
The rest of the 10 looks like this:
4. Drake with $38.5 million
5. Wiz Khalifa at $24 million
6. Nicki Minaj, the only female to make the list, with $20.5 million
7. Pitbull – $20 million
8. Pharrell Williams with $19.5 million
9. Kendrick Lamar at $18.5 million
10. Birdman with $18 million.
See 11-10 on the other side
11. Kanye West $17.5 million
12. DJ Khaled with $15 million
13. A$AP Rocky with $14.5 million
14. J. Cole, Lil Wayne and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with $14 million each
17. Veteran Snoop Dogg $12.5 million
18. Eminem with $11 million
19. Swizz Beatz with $10.5 million
20. Rick Ross $10 million
20. Ludacris $10 million