(SL) – I don’t know one person that doesn’t love Salmon and there are so many ways to cook it. I found this great recipe on bread and sniff it! Try it out!
Salmon with Lime Hollandaise and Asparagus
4 x 200 gram pieces of salmon
A bunch of asparagus
2 egg yolks
100 grams of butter
2 tbsp of Lime juice
1. Preheat a frying pan with a small amount of oil.
2. Season the Salmon with salt and paper and place in the pan skin side down for 3 – 4 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon. Flip over and cook until it has reached your liking. Set aside.
3. In a shallow saucepan of boiling salted water, drop the trimmed asparagus and cook for 1 minute, drain and set aside.
4. Whisk the eggs yolks with tbsp of water in a heatproof bowl.
5. Take a medium sized pot of boling water and the place bowl on top of the water making sure that the bowl does not touch the water.
6. Whisk the yolk until it doubles in size and changes to a lighter colour. Place small pieces of the butter into the mixture until it combines. Continue until all the butter has been added and then remove from the heat.
7. Add the lime juice and combine.
8. Layer the asparagus and then the Salmon on a plate and pour over the hollandaise. Add cracked pepper, serve and enjoy!